View Single Post

Our biggest fantasy/desire......
Old 08-14-2018, 07:19 PM

Default Our biggest fantasy/desire......

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvis4lovers View Post
After a stretch of my wife not going out she recently started talking to an old flame she was having regular sex with and they are meeting in a few days for an afternoon romp at our house while I'm at work. She is no longer on birth control and has already told me she wants to get pregnant. She went black about 8 years ago and has always teased?, "It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when".
Wife has had long held pregnancy risk desires since she started extramarital affairs. Virtually every guy she has been with at some point they engaged in pregnancy risk sex. She uses a diaphragm for birth control, HATES condoms, and is easily talked out of using her diaphragm, or will remove it during sex for a multitude of reasons.

A lot of guys she had pregnancy risk sex with "just happened" she said...…."it never came up" when I ask about condoms or putting her diaphragm in. And she would have Lovers she was seeing regular stop by to pick her up for a date and "need a nut" before they went out, which was ALWAYS done without benefit of her diaphragm!! It causes cramping when left in for long periods of time, so she waits until they are actually ready for intercourse to put it in, so its in her purse when her dates show up and "need a nut"!!

She describes pregnancy risk sex as SO much more exciting than protected sex......she can just let go and thrill at the fantasy/desire and if it happens, it happens. A pregnancy with a Black Lover is her BIGGEST fantasy...the most difficult to explain, but definitely something she desires.

CW