View Single Post

Quite Interesting......
Old 08-16-2018, 10:28 PM

Default Quite Interesting......

There are some holes in this that are being missed in the rush to make it possible...…

Have to say first off that the wife having a black baby is a long held fantasy/desire of ours also. The desire is not EXCLUSIVE to only a black baby, but definitely preferable. Wife had one Black Lover that she got so involved with that she started "prepping" the family by telling them we were trying ourselves, not having any luck, and considering going to a donor clinic and then say 'OOPS, they mixed things up' when her baby was black but we love him/her and raise the baby as we did out son.

1) How do they plan to explain HER being pregnant, you NOT, but YOU have the baby? That is first and foremost obvious…..
2) You say he is a "sugar daddy"...….but you are not willing to participate sexually ("But I get the feeling they want me to participate with them sexually and I kinda want to take that off the table as well.")…...what is the return for him then as your "sugar daddy" if you are not sexual with him? Surely handing out $$ and paying bills comes with SOME return on his part?
3) I would think, given the rather generous offer of college, school car, etc that some sort of formal contract would need to be drawn up so as to assure you get your return also....where does one find a lawyer that would create such a document tho? Certainly not your every day walk in the door type client request for ANY Lawyer...….
4) Does raising TWO children plus any other expectations they have of you allow for you to pursue a college degree yourself successfully? Might be a good idea to clarify that also, as college requires a significant time commitment on your part as well as what happens post-graduation when you will be seeking employment in your field of choice....especially if any OTHER children are produced as a result of the wifes desire for impregnation by Black males.

LOT to consider before making a definite commitment...…...overall it could be a GREAT opportunity for you if it makes it possible to pursue something you otherwise cannot.

CW