View Single Post

Old 09-01-2018, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltnmold View Post
I suspect those who protest the LOUDEST also squeal the LOUDEST when a big black cock goes in their mouth, cunt or ass.

Every person has the right to the pursuit of happiness and what someone else thinks means absolutely nothing, unless it infringes on someone to their detriment.

So just because I suck a cock does not make me gay. And just because I suck a big black cock does not mean that I am inferior to that black man or that he is superior to me. I suck his cock because I want to and I like the taste of his cock and his cum.

I've never been forced to suck a cock but the idea does have some appeal though that appeal may be heightened by the fact that I edit erotic stories.

Just for information. Every person on Earth is descended from one black woman and one black man about 275,000 years ago in Africa. That is confirmed by DNA. Take the 23andMe DNA test and find your relatives or you can do the NatGeo test and just find the when and where the human race came into being and the routes out of Africa to where you are today.
Thats a bunch of bs.