View Single Post

Is it a good idea to ask our best friend to fuck my wife
Old 09-07-2018, 12:22 AM

Default Is it a good idea to ask our best friend to fuck my wife

We have been discussing the cuckold lifestyle for a while and I'm still not sure how to start. Neither of us is comfortable in contacting a total stranger but I was concidering asking a good friend that we have both known since high school if he would be interested in helping out. I would start by asking him if he would want to help me fuck my wife in sort of a threesome. We would each take turns (tag team) of about 5 minuets each and repeat until everyone has cum. In later meetings I would provide some private time for the two of them. My main issue is:

Should I approach our friend first, to see if he is interested and if so, then present the idea to my wife. This wasy if he is not, it's just locker room talk between friends rather than have my wife regected by our friend.

Or: Should I discuss this with my wife and then take a chance that our friend will be interested.

Should I approach our friend alone or should both my wife and I ask him together.

Or: Should I spproach my wife alone or should both ore friend and I ask her together.

I don't woant to fuck up our friendship or piss off my wife by involving a friend but I think that this arrangement has some merit and could work out for all of us.

Any comments, suggestions are welcome.