View Single Post

Old 07-06-2010, 02:04 AM

LYK2Cuck, I don't understand all of your hostility? Why are you so offended by what other people do in the privacy of their own home? Yes, we share some of our life events here on this site, but the things we actually do in person are private.

From one of your post you mentioned that you were in prison, so now you are obviously an ex-con. Did something bad happen to you while you were in prison to make you hate other people because they engage in certain pleasures? If so, then this is your personal problem not ours. Keep your hatred to yourself. This site is about love -- interracial love -- and that love can be straight, gay or bisexual. We all here because we love BIG BLACK COCKS -- and we love seeing those BBC's in our white loved ones.

Personally, I am a man, and I have had a couple of sexual incounters with different black men, but only because my wife and sister insisted. I am not interested in men and have no real desire to ever do it again. But, then again, I might, who knows what the future holds? I am a man, my wife will tell you so, and so will all my mechanic and race car buddies. I am not insecure, I am simply private.