View Single Post

We BBC's want what what All men want & that is "Everything " we desire "Buck Naked "
Old 09-14-2018, 06:36 PM

Default We BBC's want what what All men want & that is "Everything " we desire "Buck Naked "

Indian women are not really left out it all depends on "Demographics"
Example: the Indian women I have dated lived in a Big city.
I dated on "Indian " lady from New Delhi when I lived in San Diego & we met at the "W" at a Hotel lounge event about IT (Information Technology ) & she was great (with the lights on & off ! ) & I dated a real Indian "Navajo " in San Diego as well & I met her at a club (The Blue Tattoo) anyhoo Many black men are "Assertive" & like all races of women (At least I do ! )

But just like where I live now & my best friend & Biz Partner was born in the Serious Middle East & is a Muslim but at 9 years old he was raised in America (Memphis Tn) & usually Indian woman & Muslim women are never by themselves doing any activity like shopping , or running day to day errands in Memphis.
If they are single they are usually with their girlfriends or relatives & only the ones who are software engineers at FedEx are out by themselves usually to eat at a local curry restaurant like "The Curry Bowl " real desi cooking (Even Sikh's eat there & they know good food !)
So I know many Desi women even here due to my exposure of being with my biz partner & attending cultural events with him & my addiction to Indian & Pakistani foods & traveling the middle east with him & it is easy to strike up a conversation if they know you or have seen you in the same places that they attend & if you are not around an Indian woman's or Muslim woman's culture then most Brothas can't even step onto the field .

And if you are wondering Indian women & Muslim women all "Fuck" outside their race too they just keep it in the closet !

Last edited by thetaylorbear; 09-14-2018 at 06:42 PM..