View Single Post

Old 07-06-2010, 09:37 PM

It really helps to be totally relaxed and with someone you trust. The first time I experienced anal sex I really enjoyed it immensely. My boyfriend (now my husband) was very gentle and patient with me and did a lot of teasing to my ass and clit. He had me nearly begging him to fuck me there before he had even tried any penetration. And when he finally did I orgasmed so hard and so intensely it just blew my mind. He fucked my ass for at least 20 minutes before he finally came inside me. I came so many times I lost count.

The next few times we had anal sex he slid his fingers into my pussy while he fucked my ass. I LOVED it. Especially when he would alternate between fingering me and tickling my clit. One night not long after that he surprised me by sliding my vibrating beaver toy into my pussy while he was giving it to me doggie. I came instantly from the feeling of being so full at once and he hadn't even turned it on yet. Now, when we have anal sex he usually inserts some type of toy into my pussy too. It got to be I HAD to have a toy in my pussy at the same time his cock was in my bottom. It just made for better orgasms. I guess I was hooked on DP's from that point on. I'm also telling myself in my mind, "OH MY GOD I can't believe I have two cocks in me at the same time!!" It sends me over the edge every time.

It was the same way with sucking and fucking at the same time. He'd have me suck on a dildo while he fucked me. He said it was because he fantasized about me being with two men at once but I am also very loud when I get my juices flowing so it could have been a bit of both. Now, I really enjoy sucking a guy (or even a dildo for that matte)r when I get fucked. It's like something is missing if I don't have a cock in my mouth when I'm fucking. It's the same way for me with anal sex. I just wish I could get the real DP more often!!