View Single Post

Old 10-07-2018, 01:06 AM

Voyeur fits some of the why for me, but in addition to that shortly after graduation from school, my best friend and I left our respective homes and got jobs, rented an apartment and began to actively talk with young women, date some of them, and then one spending the weekend with my roommate wanted both of us and that was the beginning of "sharing" our dates and it was only if the young woman wanted to be. What was surprising was more than half were into it and often on their own came around for more. A note that must be added this was the late 1960's and the term "freelove" was in full force. So I became very comfortable with "sharing" a woman if she wanted to be

The young woman that was to eventually become my wife knew this about me before we went on our first date because her best friend had been one of the young women that my roommate and I had shared several times. Unknown to me at the time my bride to be had been being fucked on a regular basis by a divorced 30 year old next door neighbor for the prior 3 years, and she assumed that I would be OK with her continuing with him during our engagement and the first several months after we were married. She truly thought that I knew about her involvement with the neighbor and didn't mind that he was having her in his bed while I was at work. He worked night shift and I worked daytime. She and I actually discussed the sharing thing that my roommate and I had done and she asked how I felt about sharing her if she got "turned on" by a guy. I was just fine with it that certainly played a part in my lifestyle choices. GTR