View Single Post

I love black cock!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:22 AM

Default I love black cock!

I have only sucked black cock twice, and only then because my wife and sister insisted that I try it. It was good, I swallowed both loads, and I really enjoyed the experience. However, I'm not really sure that I ever want to do it again. I mean, I don't really like having sex with another man. I like watching black men fuck my wife and then I like to fuck her immediately after. However, I do enjoy licking the spent cum off of my wifes tits after one of her black lovers shoots a load on them. I like the taste of black cum but I don't really want to suck a dick to get it.

I might do it again, I don't know. As I said, I enjoyed the experience. However, I think the reason I enjoyed it was because my wife and sister watched me both times, and that made me very excited.

I've also had anal sex once with a black bull, and that is an experience I will never forget. That bull had the biggest black cock I have ever seen. I thought my head was going to pop off before he could dump his load in me. My wife and sister were cheering so loud I thought the neighbors were going to come over to investigate. My ass hurt for a week afterward!! I am very glad to have experienced the thrill of having a MASSIVE black cock deep inside of me, but that is absolutely something I don't want to do again. My sister loves black cock in her ass, and I love watching, but I just can't do what she (or any other woman) can. So, to all of you anal loving ladies, I take my hat off to you!

All of that said, I love black cock. I love seeing my wife suck black cock and taking black cock in her pussy. My sister is a true black cock slut, she loves it in her ass and she loves swallowing black cock juice! And my mom has been a black cock lover since I was sixteen. It was our mom that introduced me and my sister to the love of black cock.

Last edited by Kika2xs; 07-07-2010 at 02:25 AM..