View Single Post

Old 10-18-2018, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthGirl View Post
idk...I go to a large southern university, and it seems that most of my friends do not seem interested in black men, and very few have asked me (serious) questions that would lead me to think that they were more interested than they seemed. Who knows, maybe a timing thing.
I also attended large southern universities where only the black jocks were gettin' it like that. And even then, back then it was often kept on the down low. Not like now when it's all out in the open. I wasn't a jock with a three-point jump shot running up and down the court with a big chocolate dong tied around my thigh bone! So I wasn't gettin' no white pooty tang in college.

But I'll tell you what. I sure the hell made up for it when I got out and left the south LOL! Done fucked so, so many pretty white girls (including in the butt) that its almost become old hat . . . not quite . . . I said almost LOL! There's still that certain thrill of gettin' something you're not supposed to have, especially when it's something extra "dirty" like to take a white woman in her forbidden butt hole