View Single Post

Wife and her Bull on vacation
Old 11-03-2018, 06:13 AM

Default Wife and her Bull on vacation

First off, I hope you all don't mind that I post a lot here. I've found that this forum is a good place to share things with like minded people. Thanks for your support and comments.

Well, my wife Amanda, Mandy is off on her first real vacation with our bull / her 2nd husband Barry. Actually their flight leaves early tomorrow morning, so rather than driving to the airport in the middle of the night, they drove today and they're spending the night in a motel. It's almost 2 AM, so they're probably in bed asleep, as I'm typing this. Barry's had to work a lot of extra hours to get his vacation time in, so they haven't had sex in weeks. I'm sure they made up for it tonight. I've watched then fuck when they're both horny and by the time they're done, we're all exhausted. Right now, she's probably snuggled up next to him with cum all over her insides.

This vacation is something new for us, I mean they've routinely had sex , they've done sleepovers, he stayed with us and they've gone on weekenders, but, this is their first real vacation together. Tomorrow morning, they're flying south and then they're off on a cruise. She always wanted to go on a cruise, but we never did cuz I get sea sick just looking at a ship. She found a really good deal on a 7 night vacation package, so it's all good. It's better than good, it will be great. I'm sure the whole trip will be awesome for them and not just for the sex. For the next week they get to be a regular couple on vacation,

It's going to be great for me too, because the thought of them traveling on vacation as an interracial couple, doing everything together, has been getting my motor running ever since she booked the trip. Add in my thoughts of my wife in her sexy new outfits making out with Barry and them fucking their asses off in a cruise ship bed has me over the top. Amanda really is an incredible woman, we're both extremely lucky men.

I'd like to post a few updates, as I get them, if it's OK with you all.

John, Amanda and Barry