View Single Post

Old 11-16-2018, 07:07 PM

Once again guys, I hope you don't mind me posting about my wife's vacation with her other husband. I appreciate having a place to talk about this stuff. If you all would rather I talk about this on the story forum, I'll post it over there.

Well, my wife Amanda and her other husband Barry finally came back from their vacation to Mexico. I'd like to tell you about our conversation.

Barry dropped her off this morning, they were supposed to be back yesterday, but, it took them forever to drive from the airport, with the big snowstorm. His house is closer so she stayed there last night.

This morning, I was out snow blowing the driveway, when they pulled in. Amanda got out of his truck and said "Did you miss me?" I answered "Of course." Barry didn't say anything to me, but, got out and carried her luggage into the house. She told him to put them in the laundry room. When Barry got back, they said their goodbyes, which included a kiss.

As soon as he left, Amanda went in our house. I put my snowblower in the garage and went in to talk to her. I asked her about the ride back from the airport. She said that traffic was bumper to bumper going like 5 miles an hour, it was crazy, cars were stuck everywhere. Then I asked her if she had a good time? She answered "You can't imagine how beautiful everything was, it was amazing, there was so much to do. We went snorkeling, the water is so clear that you can see all these fish swimming around. It was awesome.

Then I asked her how it was being with Barry? "She said it was really nice not to even be noticed. There was this one old guy that was looking at us when we were on the beach, but, thought look all you want, I don't give a shit. As Amanda was talking I noticed she was wearing a new ring. I told her “nice ring” she replied “Barry bought it in Mexico, it's jade.” I didn’t say anything, but, I find it exciting that she’s wearing his ring.

Then I had to ask the obvious questions. “Did you have sex”? She gave me The Look and said "Well duh, that’s like the dumbest question ever. John, I’m not going to spoil my vacation by making it something dirty"! I apologized and I’m apologizing again.

I may be wrong, but, when your wife is gone away for 2 weeks it’s kind of expected to get some details, even for a cuck. What do you think guys?

John