View Single Post

In my opinion
Old 07-08-2010, 03:11 AM

Default In my opinion

In my opinion I would start right here.....something like "Honey, I have found the neatest site on the internet....why don't you slip into something sexy and let me see what you think about these pictures".....you catch my drift.....if she shows ANY interest it is a start....but like anything else....don't push it....when she gets tired of looking, take her to bed and fuck her brains out. Sort of how I introduce a woman to spanking....make it fun....one smack on the bare butt, then a lot of rubbing and loving and maybe a little fingering....then another and on and on.....don't just bend her over and beat the hell out of her......it is suppose to be fun and turn them on, not scare the hell out of them. In other words...spoon feed her a little at a time. If you are excited about this site like I think you are then the excitement could rub off on her.....don't apoligize for showing her...be proud and very excited. If she shows interest in this site for a few nights, then go buy that Big Black Dildo and some good lube and fuck the hell out of her with it......get the picture ??