View Single Post

Old 12-07-2018, 09:00 PM

I have fucked two of my husbands friends in the past with both having similar but also mixed results. The first was in college. His really good friend moved in with us for a short time. I really never got along with the guy but since he was one of my hubbys best friends and needed some help I agreed for him to be a part time roommate. It was a two bedroom apartment but with only one bathroom. One afternoon I was home alone and just got done working out so went to take a shower. While I was showering, the friend got home early from class. Not knowing he was home I walked out of the bathroom completely naked with my towel wrapping up my hair. He was just coming out of his bedroom and was shirtless and we literally ran into each other. He grabbed me to keep me from falling. We didn’t say a word but just started to go at it. Next thing I know his pants are off and I am on my knees sucking his rather thick cock. He ended up fucking me for the next hour. It was rough, raw, hardcore fucking it was almost like he was hate fucking me and came inside of me twice. The sex was amazing. Afterward it was a bit awkward with us, especially after I told hubby what happened. Not sure if he ever talked to his friend about it but things didn’t get normal until long after he moved out.

The second friend was a drunk episode with a friend and a hot tub. After a late night of drinking with a bunch of friends we end up at this one guys house. He has a hot tub and I want to soak. I don’t have my bikini with me so decided to get I. In just my thing and bra. Hubby is in his boxer briefs and the friend was in swimming trunks. Somehow the guys convinced me to take my bra off and one thing leads to another and I am eventually bent over the edge of the hot tub getting fucked by the friend. After he finished in side of me we all went inside and crashed together on the friends bed, me between the two of them. In the middle of the night I feel the friend playing with my pussy and I turn my back to him and stick my ass out toward him. He fucked me next to my sleeping hubby. He fucked me again in the morning after we all woke up. Again the sex was amazing. However, this time there was no awkwardness and I ended up sleeping with this friend on a regular basis.

So, besides both situations being extremely exciting and sexually fulfilling, the after affects were very mixed. I guess just be easy for just about anything after it happens.