View Single Post

sucking black cock
Old 12-10-2018, 02:35 PM

Default sucking black cock

I agree with wtfag3blkcock. I don't consider myself gay. I'm attracted only to women--and effeminate looking men. My first experience sucking black cock happened when a black woman from work invited me over to her place. After a couple of drinks (I don't normally drink), a black male friend of hers showed up and she begged to see me suck the man's cock. I eventually gave in, though embarrassed as hell at first. He was clearly a straight guy, and that made it more humiliating. She was delighted to see me naked and on my knees sucking her friend's dick and I began to enjoy it very much. He held me by a wad of hair and made sure I was looking into his eyes as he laughed at me. I drank his cum happily and would have drunk his piss, too, if he'd asked me. They were both calling me faggot and other degrading names while I was sucking him and even as I left to go home. The fact that they were both black made me feel I'd been put in my place. I have no doubt she took video with her phone, so I don't know who else knows what I've become.