View Single Post

Old 12-13-2018, 02:38 PM

A little background about the black man that became a live-in "renter" the 3 of us my wife, he and I all worked a part-time job at an amusement facility. Often after a shift, the three of us would get something to eat and/or go out for a drink. We did several other things together as in going to a movie, seeing a play, went to a concert. During this stretch of several months as we got to know him better, he had no idea that we were married. He thought that she was single and available to date and he often talked to me about wanting to get her into bed.

So what I'm saying is that our inviting him into our home wasn't just a spur of the moment thing. The three of us truly enjoyed each others company right up to the eventful night when he buried his very big, black cock in her the first time on the couch in his apartment as I sat in a chair and watched the start of a very wonderful relationship between the 3 of us. This would be the 2nd time that a man would "rent" from us with he and I share the household expenses and her as a wife to both of us. After he had fucked her several times that night and early the next morning, she wanted him to consider her/our offer of moving in with a few very specific rules and he accepted the plan and rules. That is why I'm saying that it can be done but there must be specific rules that all three must agree to and then abide by. GTR