View Single Post

toothpick
Old 12-21-2018, 10:12 AM

Default toothpick

Bet you're not as thin as I am! My wife has now nicknamed me "4" pencil" Well sometimes she uses "toothpick."About the size of a big mans finger. When it's hard it fits into a paper roll w/o touching any side. I tried an extension but the suction type was too big and kept coming off. Then tried one that went around the balls to keep in place but i guess my balls are too small too. Ended up having to buy her a thick dildo until we could set up her first experience outside our marriage. She was a virgin when we married and when she seen other men on video she ask if it was ok for her to get a dildo? I said yes but why? She said baby I love you but you know why. Needless to say, 6 months later and she's having sex with an old friend of mine that's hung like a horse. She can't get her little hand around it. He totally changed her cunt forever. He busted her open so bad she literally does not know when I am inside her after he leaves for the night. I now place 3 fingers inside her while I make love to her so she or I can feel something. What have I done!? I can't believe I am letting my wife sleep with other! Oh well she has her bull she always dreamed of in bed but loves me. Crazy thing is how wet I get when I just think about her being pleased by well hung real men.........its really kind of nice being a cuckold hubby.