View Single Post

Old 12-30-2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by novastar79 View Post
Does ANYONE really "like condoms?"
My ex-wife and now my current girlfriend both told me the same thing: They would only do this with someone they knew and trusted to begin with (not someone they just met) and would only have sex with men that they as women would naturally want to have bareback with no condoms. If this was going to go down, take our time, meet the right males, make friends and feel comfortable they are good enough and deserve my woman's pussy. After that, we can all feel good with our decision as a couple and group.. After all, you only want the best for your lady, she deserves that, and you are all there for sex and allowing her lover to explode inside her pussy is a natural step in this process: promoting bonding between the woman and her black lover but also allowing everyone to admit thats why you are there: the lovers end goal is to take your wife bareback and cum inside her, hers is to find the right lover(s) to satisfy her desire and need to take her lovers cum. I feel its my job to facilitate and encourage that.