View Single Post

Old 12-30-2018, 11:56 AM

Not gay or bi. But if its a regular and someone special and only if she asks and I wont feel disrespected I have done it a few times for my babys chosen lover.

Why?
I see part of my job as to help encourage and facilitate mating between her and a regular lover as often as possible.
When my girlfriend and I saw that on a IR video she said it turned her on and if she saw me do that it would make her want to have sex with her regular lover even more.
By seeing my physically submit to him as her alpha primary sexual provider when he was with us, its showing her and him through a physical act leaving no doubt how much I accept his and my role change and acknowledging/accepting his body and cocks superiority and right/freedom to sexually please my wife instead of me, he does it better, I see that, she wants me to show her I accept her preference for him sexually and when he is around I am released from the burden of that job, freeing me up to help them have more frequent and comfortable sex by serving them both, thus allowing my wife to love me more in a different way but also allowing her to feel ok and less guilt about her feelings toward he and I.
So that has a lot of implications especially when he makes me look her in the eyes while sucking and licking him and him verbally establishing during the act how good I look and how much it shows she needs him, a real man, to fuck her now since Ive already shown them both his cock is bigger, better and I understand completely what he does for us when he is there. By licking her clean after sex Im also showing her Im not afraid or threatened by his presence as well. Connecting with his semen just like she does turns me into a beta around him and also bonds me with my woman and what just occured. Being close to his cock and semen brings me closer to their experience and lets her feel more freedom to let her feelings and attraction to him grow more naturally and allows us to talk more openly afterwards by her saying its easier for her to talk to me about his cock and what he does to her now since Ive experienced it myself. Him seeing me pleasure him for her also makes him feel more motivated and confident to come over more frequently and press the bounds with us both opening up new levels of humiliation exploration and friendship as we are all still friends afterwards but he can now be more open and aggressive toward me and her without worrying he will step on my ego. Since I sucked him and pleasured him once and will again he can leverage that for more sex and get into her head more. When I was married, immediately after that it did lead to weekend stay overs and just made it more exciting for everyone when we could joke or have fun with role play in new ways but also more importantly increased their bond with each other, be more honest and verbal with me when they were having sex and motivated me more to serve and submit to them both to enhance the experience. Its a good thing if its not gay or bi. I have no sexual feelings for me at all, never have. I see it as just something I do at their request to make them happy and it stays there. After he leaves we barely talk about it except when she brings it up. Neither saw me as gay or bi afterwards, just more certain they wanted their lover more than ever and felt better about wanting me less frequently sexually.