View Single Post

Fucked at 31 by 12" black steel
Old 07-12-2010, 02:57 AM

Default Fucked at 31 by 12" black steel

My first wife was flaming redhead who gets very hot. She wasn't exactly into black guys, but I told her it was a real fantasy of mine. She works as a school bus driver, and was being wooed by a mechanic at work. Imagine my happy surprise when she told me they had kissed, and that she had played with his dick. She was shocked to find out he was 12" long and as thick as wrist. She did not think men could be that large.

She brought invited him over one night after we had farmed the kids out to a friend. I cooked dinner and he had bought some hard cider over. After some nervousness, I pulled her shirt over her head and stripped off her jeans, and he practically ran over to suck her tits. I watched as his huge fingers sunk into her pussy. Before I knew it, she was sucking his huge cock.

He picked her up, and laid her down on her back as she spread her thighs for him. Her bush is flaming red, and I watched closely as his thick rod parted her lips and dove into her pussy. She gasped, grabbed his ass, and pushed him into her until their pubic bones met. It was fucking amazing, and the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. He pumped her until she became a senseless writhing beast, and then cried out as he drove in deep and pumped his cum into her. When he pulled out, the cum dripped for ten minutes.