Thread: Wife Breeding
View Single Post

Old 03-21-2019, 02:14 PM

My 2nd wife she was 5ft 5" and 118lbs and a natural blond, we had played with others before and she loves a larger than average cock...I'm 8 thick inches. Up until I talked her into the idea of bbc she had fucked her boss a few times and a few of my friends slammed her too. Guy I knew a black friend of mine had shown interest in her at the place we went bowling at, well needless to say we went bowling met him went to a bar and then a hotel room. Took a bit of time and she was buzzed by the time any thing initiated, it was the hottest thing watching her take him. She was always very tight the tightest woman I ever had btw, my friend was about 9 inches and pretty thick and uncut. She found out after a while she loved his dick and how he fucked her, it was so hot and every one was so turned on we totally forgot about any contraceptive. Well around a month or so later she found she was pregnant and it had to be his due to some circumstances, she ended up miscarrying sadly but it was pretty hot seeing a small bump in her stomach before that happened. Think it was the idea that my white blond country wife was knocked up by another man and the baby in there was black turned me on, we talked about having him trying again but we didn't work out due to differences. But yeah it was a hot ordeal, think the fun is in the breeding but there was also a certain some thing about seeing her belly swell with another mans child that made my dick hard...not to mention I was there watching as he knocked her up. Call me crazy lol.