View Single Post

Old 05-18-2019, 10:06 AM

Blackmail is so hot but so dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesaloveslace View Post
I’m a realtor in a small town and I have hooked up with guys while showing them houses. I’ve only done it a couple times but it ended up catching up with me. So I got a call from a guy wanting to see a house and like any other call like this I set up a day to meet him at the house. When the day came and I got there I recognized the guy, he’s a friend of my dad and used to work with him. I’ve known him for years so I was happy to see it was him. We went into the house and I started showing him the rooms, he was talking about vinyl siding and went to show me a picture on his phone, but instead of a picture of siding it was a video of me sucking a guys dick at another showing. I was shocked and a little angry I knew that guy took a video but he promised not to ever show it to anyone. I was also a little embarrassed and scared that he would show my dad. I kind of freaked out and I asked where he got that, and he said a friend. He then told me that he was surprised to see that but also turned on. He told me that he wouldn’t tell my dad if I sucked his dick. Now at this moment I kicked into survival mode and told him to pull it out, I didn’t want to suck his dick but at this point I got myself into this situation so my plan was to make him cum as quick as I could to get myself out of it. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. OMG! It was seriously as thick as a soda can with a big head. This guy was my dads age which at the time was in his mid 50s. So I started sucking his dick and just when I thought it would be easy he started to thrust his hips and fuck my face. I admit in a way I was kind of turned on sucking my dads friends dick. So for about 20 minutes he fucked my face, shoved my face into his balls and talked shit the whole time. Before he came he pushed my head down into his ass and told me that he would never bring this up again if I did it so I stuck my tongue up his ass until he grabbed me by the hair, moved me up to his dick and shoved it down my throat and came. I felt violated but I have to admit i masterbated thinking about it for weeks after. So he held to his word and I haven’t seen or heard from him. I learned to not fuck guys at work ever again!! This was probably one of the craziest things that ever happened to me that I’ve never told anyone.