Thread: Wedding rings
View Single Post

Wife used to.....
Old 05-24-2019, 07:42 AM

Default Wife used to.....

My wife always thought she had better "lucK' when she would take her ring off before going out and guys could easily see she wore one regular but not tonite…...the white ring-line was a dead giveaway that she was out cheating.

for those in to "ring disrespect", she had a DOM lover who would on occasion wear a condom when he came the first time. He would make her remove the condom, then remove her wedding ring and drop it inside the cum filled condom and tie it up for later.

When she was coming home, he would have her push the condom up inside her very cum-filled pussy and then put her panties on and pull them up tight so the condom could not slip out. When she got home, my job was to remove the condom without using my hands or fingers, she would untie it and I had to retrieve her ring...again minus hands.....and orally place it back on her finger after cleaning it off orally too. She would have to take photos of this and text them to him to prove she had done what he required of her. We both loved it!!

If I can get it to load, I have a photo that shows what she would occasionally text me from his apartment.....him cumming on her ring and she would then suck and lick the sperm off for him.

CW
Attached Thumbnails
Wedding rings-tested-hubby.jpg