View Single Post

gloryhole spree
Old 08-04-2019, 04:21 PM

Smile gloryhole spree

I travel in my work and in Houston I had to visit a store south of downtown. Afterwards I was feling truly horny and stopped at and Adult bookstore. I notived that they had video booths and after talking to the guy behind the counter I got a bunch of coins and entered a booth. Lookinh through the gloryhole I saw a large room with guys & gals having oral sex & fucking. It got me super horny watching. I was about to leave my booth when a large hard black cock slpped through the hole. God it was so hard & beautiful my horny married red lips and wet tongue was kising, icking & sucking it in no time. I so enjoyed pleasuring that big hard black cock! I even turned around, after sucking his monster cock of all his creamy yummy load. and push my dripping wet pusy back on it till he was buried seed in me. It took quite a while but he sht a big load deep within me. Totally filled me with his big creamy load. He bent down and aske me to join him in the big roo. I went around and finially found that room.
He came to me and wrapped his big arms around me & deeply kissed me. It was a very HOT deep kiss. He had my blouse and bra off me in a flash and pushed me down and told me to get his black cock hard again. I eagerly did so!
There was a long bench with a couple of couples on it having sex. He laid me on it and started fucking me hard and heavy. A black woman came over Threw her leg over my head. Her wet black pussy was dripping cum. She lowered her cum filled pussy down to my nervos lips and said "Eat my black pussy Bitch." Suprising myself I did. God eating a cum filled pussy while once again being fucked by a big hard black cock was FANTASTIC! I don't know how many times I came! Hottest, sexiest time I've ever had. Wish I could experience all that again sometime! This is really a TRUE Story!