View Single Post

My wife has been on then off then on and now off again
Old 08-21-2019, 08:18 PM

Default My wife has been on then off then on and now off again

If you have read any of my other post, you know that my wife was on the cuckold interracial train for over 4 years, then she bailed off for a couple months, then climbed back on and now she's off again.

For over 3 years she had a very active sex life with the same bull. They were good times, at least I thought so. Long story short, she got too emotional involved with him and it messed with her head, so she broke up with him. A couple months later she changed her mind and wanted to have some fun with someone else. No strings no bs this time. She hooked up with a guy she fucked years ago. The first time they got together was amazing. He's always been hot for my wife and he freakin proved it. Watching him ramming his cock in my wife and seeing her loving it was a heart pounding sight. She was into him as much as he was into her, it was a cuckold's dream come true.

They fucked a few more times and all was well. Then his old ways came out, he switched to anal and started getting rough with her. Fucking a married white woman up the ass and slapping her around may be his thing but it's not ours. We are so done with him.

Because of this, she quit the lifestyle again. I don't blame her and I support her 110 %.
I sure do wish he didn't go and fuck things up, though. They were a damn hot couple.

John