View Single Post

Old 11-10-2019, 11:33 PM

I have always wanted her to have a very large cock . it was going to be white because there is very few black guys in Australia. She has had a white guy not bad size quite a few years back , but what a dick. the time is slipping away she is getting older and he shape is changing. I may take her to a resort and let a large black guy romance her I think she may like that. I don't do much with her anymore. I feel I don't have enough to offer her. I would love to watch her get excited like she did before I have never seen he like that since I have know her maybe only when we were young . I love this place it makes me so horney how lots of these black guys friend us which is great . I love to show her but I am worried she will reject the idea and then my fantasy will be gone. Just to see he enjoy he self would be enough for me. I will try and come up with a plan to make this happen. I don't have a lot of pics of her anymore just some old ones. I have put some up but I am not sure if other people can see them. I have no idea how to use this site but I love it. I hope a lot of what people say on here is true but like the world there is a lot of bullshit. I like the woman who say they had a black guy and now they cant stop fucking them. I think I like to think a lot of the woman on here where not complete sluts and just liked sex and found something they love even better. If I was a woman I would be fascinated by black guy they do have something special. I can understand why white woman want them.