View Single Post

Old 01-23-2020, 12:03 AM

I knew I was a cuckold when I listened to my slut talking on the phone with a bull. she was saying wait until this prick leaves, then come over and fuck me. I left soon after but circled around the block and hid behind some bushes down the street. When the car pulled up I saw the biggest black guy I ever saw get out. Once he was inside I crept up to the window and saw him slap my slut in the face. She then apologized for not being naked when he arrived and began sucking his 12 inch dick. He was gagging her and I was pounding my six incher at the window. He saw me and waved me in. the slut did not take her eyes off his cock. He motioned for me to get behind him and tongue his ass. I should have beat his ass, or least cursed him out and leave. Instead I thrust my tongue as deep as I could up his nasty black ass. when the slut could tell someone else was there and opened her eyes she saw me eating his ass and fisting my hard cock. She knew then she could do what she wanted. He said he needed to piss before he fucked her, and she said turn around and piss in the cuck's mouth. At the sound of my new name I instantly shot my tiny load on the floor. I then hurried up and got in front of his cock. He released a quart of dark yellow piss that filled my mouth again and again. I swallowed as fast as I could and didn't spill much. He decided he needed to shit too so I followed him in the bathroom where he cut a few loaves. there was TP in there but instead he wanted me to "wipe' him clean with my tongue and mouth. the slut said "do it", and so I did. My tongue tasted like piss and shit and then I got to watch them fuck.