View Single Post

What kind of a man shares his wife with black men?
Old 02-25-2020, 09:29 PM

Default What kind of a man shares his wife with black men?

What kind of a man shares his wife with black men and what kind of a wife does it, was the question that I was asked on a forum. I was chatting about one of my wife's experiences, when the question came up.The person that asked it was obviously not into sharing and assumed that I'm a loser and my wife is a dirty slut. After a bit , I let it go and moved on.

But, it did get me thinking about the subject. I don't know about the other men and women here but I do know myself and my wife. For starters, I don't consider myself a loser and my wife is definitely not a dirty slut. We have a good marriage and a nice home in the country. We're hardworking and appreciative for the good life that we have. If you saw us on the street you would probably never guess that we were into the cuckold interracial lifestyle for over 4 years. We're an average white married couple from small town America.

The love we have for each other and the bond of our marriage are reasons that we took the plunge and started living out our fantasies. I admit that I was concerned we were opening Pandora's Box. But, my wife was always there for me, proving that our marriage was good, better than good, it was great. Even after 4 years, when things started going sideways, she was and is committed to our marriage.

What kind of people are we, we're good people love for each other and love for life.

John and Amanda