View Single Post

i was a cuckold for my Wife...and later a slut for Her Bull
Old 03-31-2020, 05:02 AM

Default i was a cuckold for my Wife...and later a slut for Her Bull

Please feel free to call me a sissy/faggot/cocksucker/queer, or even a race traitor, but my Domme Wife loved to watch me "fluff" Her Bull, and as long as He was okay with it, i sure as SHIT looked forward to it!!! Call me a straight-up gay fag, i am happy being used and abused by Black Men!!! i don't normally suck white dicks, but i have Never turned down a Black Cock!!! i would often clean the Bull's cock after Her fucked my Wife's ass too!!! The first time He showed up with a gay friend for me, i took Him to my sissy bedroom with the pink canopy bed and dollies on it!!! He told me we needed to go to His house next time and leave them alone. When we got there, it looked like a big party and He had picked out sissy clothes for me to wear, so i was embarrassed, but they all told me to strip naked in front of them. There were 8 guys and 4 women there, i quickly got the idea that i was their entertainment for the night...little did i know, it was for the WEEKEND! i was passed around, pissed on, cum on, laughed at spanked, and i ate everyone there's assholes!!! They sent my Wife a video of me getting peed on by three Men!!! i was actually in faggot Heaven!!! After my Wife of course divorced me, (using the vids of me getting fucked), i was destitute, had no home, so i was just a passed around pussy for over two dozen Black Men and three Black Women!!! So YES, service the Black Man even if no Wife or girlfriend is around!!!