View Single Post

Old 04-14-2020, 05:13 PM

My slut's bull tried to seduce me. I wasn't going for it at all. I didn't want to be reduced to just a sissy cock sucker. One night I drank too much and fell into a deep sleep. My slut took the opportunity to tie me to the bedposts while I was snoring. When I woke up I found a hairy pussy sitting on my face. I thought hey this is not bad. Then a hard black cock appeared from under her thighs and was thrust into my mouth. I had no choice but to suck or choke. Then the cock was taken away and a hairy ass was positioned over my mouth. Again I thought this in not bad. Until I realized the ass was black. I was licking a black man's nasty shithole, and I started to like it! Finally he pulled back and shot a thick chewy load to the back of my throat and I swallowed all down. So if that is being seduced I guess I was. But it certainly wasn't how I thought it should be. And it certainly wasn't the last time to do it. I was only embarrassed when I had to admit them that I didn't need to be tied down to do it.