Thread: Size Queen Wife
View Single Post

Size Queen Wife
Old 06-12-2020, 01:55 AM

Default Size Queen Wife

Just then there was a knock on her door, jolting her out of the fantasy.

"Brandee, are you in there?"

It was the voice of her boss, Karen Naylor. Brandee nearly tumbled backwards out of her chair.

"Ah. Oh. Yes, I'm…I'm here," she stammered, sitting upright. "The door is locked. I'm just finishing something..." She adjusted her skirt, rustled papers on her desk, gasped for air.

"Sorry to bother you, Brandee," she said through the door. "But could you come to my office when you get a minute? There's something we need to discuss in person."

"Yes, Karen. Be right there. Just give me a minute."
While she caught her breath, Brandee rested her head on the desk. She had been so close to cumming, but now her concentration was ruined. She promised herself a good masturbatory session with her collection of large black dildos later that night. Or better yet, maybe her current boyfriend would be available for a last-minute booty call.

When her heart stopped pounding, she stood up, stripped off the soaking wet panties and tossed them in the trash. Unlocking a desk draw, she selected a fresh pair and stepped into them. She always kept clean panties handy, for just these occasions.