Thread: QOS Tattoo
View Single Post

QOS Tattoo
Old 01-16-2021, 03:25 PM

Default QOS Tattoo

Hi, I went to two gangbangs this summer but stopped when COVID ramped up. I have the one vaccination shot and in 24 days will have another. I will be going back to the gang bans then. Usually there are 50 black guys and one or two white guys there. I really only want to be with black guys but will not turn away a white guy.

I want at least one qos tattoo and may get several. Work has a lot of black guys and I would love to get a qos tattoo on my wrist or back of arm above the elbow. I have a senior management job and I do not know how the tattoo would be received by upper management.

So my first tattoo I was thinking above my right ankle. But the tattoos are not big so I was thinking about getting three when I go in. Suggestions as to where I should get the other two tattoos would be appreciated .

If I get a qos tattoo that is in an exposed location such as above the elbow or wrist or both how many black guys would know what it is and how often would I be approached? There are 2,000 black guys at work and I live in an urban setting.

Thanks

Last edited by Rachel Lynn; 01-16-2021 at 11:29 PM..