View Single Post

Old 02-06-2021, 01:41 PM

Fantasy is something we want but do not share if we would embarrass our self or someone else. Desire is something we express. Perhaps she is stating her desires. She may feel restricted by marriage vows. It absolutely does not mean she does not love and respect you.

I am divorced. I have been with 26 black guys since summer, 3 white guys and one Hispanic guy. I really love BBC. The last two parties were complete flops. Tonight will be extraordinary. It is a BBC gang bang. I cannot wait.

I want to be dominated, told what to do sexually, have rough sex and sex with a lot of guys. I am not looking for love or someone to care about me. I want raw sex and a lot of it. For me, once I had BBD multiple partner sex, I really only want that type of sex. However, if I was looking for companionship and love in a caring relationship then I would be open to any race guy that meet my needs. However, my desire will always be BBD with multiple partners.

If you can share and perhaps she will share you then maybe both of you can fulfill your needs. There are white guys at gang bangs.

It is not cheating if you both agree and support the extra marital sex. One could also have a new marriage vow or vows to accommodate both of your desires . What would be done if she got pregnant? If you got a STD? Use of testing and condoms? I bull vs gang bangs.

I have allowed myself the luxury of fulfilling my desires. I am very happy. I love BBC and have not one thought of ever stopping.

Rachel