View Single Post

Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude! Part 2
Old 03-02-2021, 03:29 AM

Default Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude! Part 2

The full story part 2

I went back over to her laying motionless on the couch spread eagle her clothes were all over the floor her panties were at the foot of the couch and had a big wet spot in the crotch area, I picked them up and smelt the crotch and it smelt so delicious I looked over at her spread nude and my Dick was rock hard and dripping pre cum my heart was still racing as I held her panties in my hand I wanted to taste her pussy juices so I licked the crotch of her panties and it tasted so sweet!

I wanted more, I walked over to her and and shook her again to be sure she wasn't gonna wake up, her tits bounced as I shook her and It was making me horny I then leaned in towards her big breasts and stuck my tongue out to lick her tit and felt very nervous thinking she might wake up, I didn't take my eyes off her face as I leaned in further I then licked her tit and she didn't move, I was very excited, I then leaned in again and licked her tit again and nothing so I licked her tit and started doing circles around her tit.

I looked up at her and she didn't move or make a sound, so I put my mouth over her tit and began to suck on her big breast as I sucked her tit I looked up at her and she was snoring lightly,my cock was throbbing,I stood up and looked at her snoring lightly and legs spread open wide I then remembered how her panties smelt and tasted and wanted a real taste. I looked down at her hairy bush and wondered if she would wake up if I went in for a taste, my heart was racing so fast with excitment that I was shaking, I shook her very hard one last time and called her name as i watched her tits bounce and she started to snore a little louder, she didn't stir at all.
Attached Thumbnails
Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-hni-0030-jpg.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-img-20190613-091513-597-easy-resize-com.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-159084992194770911-2.jpg