View Single Post

Old 05-04-2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big10inch View Post
Nothing wrong at all about that! My slut was reluctant too until we had a pool party and a black friend came over wearing a Speedo. It bulged like a a sausage and he was proud of it. While sitting on the side of the pool he asked me to rub it. He knew I’d do it since I had been swallowing his loads at work in the bathroom. As it got bigger he asked my slut to try it. She surprised us both by pulling the speedo down and releasing that monster. Then she began to suck as best she could. He said no let hubby show you how. For once my mouth was the star of the show. I took him as deep as I could. Then he said he wanted a woman’s mouth so we switched. He pushed my head behind him and I knew what he wanted. As I thrust my tongue deep in his anus he howled and came down the slut’s throat.

He still wanted to fuck so he had me suck his cock hard while he deep frenched the slut. Then when hard he entered her and she screamed with delight. As she bounced up and down on his hard cock I was able to get behind her and tongue her ass. It all finished when he came in her as I was licking his balls.
My favorite was 69 her while he pounded her pussy. I licked her clit she had multiple orgasms. Our bull can cum multiple times a row and shoots huge loads. There's come just oozing out her pussy. She likes to tell me be a good boy and clean it up. I'm not gonna say no it's hot seeing your wife filled. One time we measured how much cum came out her. What's also fun is gangbanging her and dumping the condoms all over her