View Single Post

Old 08-01-2010, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillneeds2at1ce View Post
I have been trying to get my wife to do it for a while, she loves talking about while having sex, and watching interracial videos, but she just want commit to do it. I hope she does.
OK you know what fantasy is one thing but if a woman wants to talk about during sex in my experience she is really 75% there. What is needed is the time and planning to get her comfortable with black cocks, black dildoes, videos etc. For your wife the fantasy is a safe haven and there is no actuality about it. She sees interracial sex as a possibility and an unlikely one at that. You have to work hard to make the unlikely more likely. Never rush it, waiting a year or two is not uncommon, but there is a lot of groundwork to be done to prepare her mentally for the physical action of letting a black guy stick his cock in her.

I have seen a number of female first time swingers who on actually seeing a black cock in the flesh became very hot and excited even if it was not being pushed into them.
You have to prepare her slowly. It is a campaign and there are several steps.

In a roundabout way talk about a news item on the radio (non-existent), that talked about how effective condoms were at preventing any nasty complications of sex. Buy her loads of lingerie, garter belts and thigh-high stockings and high heels shoes, ask her (beg ) her to wear this stuff as much as you can. Keep telling her she looks gorgeous in it. She must wear these things quite a lot and always ensure she was dressed for sex in this stuff when we screwed.

What happens is that when dressed like this she feels different and will notice guys staring at her particularly if they notice the odd flash of stocking as she gets out of a car or crosses and uncrosses her legs or slips off a bar stool. This gives her a form of power over men something many women have no experience of, she feels empowered as she can do simple things that will men look and gasp, such as bending over, sliding out of a car seat and giving a slight flashing as he does.

Always while screwing the theme was black sex videos, balck vibrators and best of all a black strapon cock which excited her considerably. This effectively gave her some idea of how pleasurable sex with a large black cock might be.
I was always keen to get her a few drinks at night so after wild sex she would sleep deeply, when asleep I used to ensure she was deeply out of it and would say things like"black cock is best" to her and many other phrases of a similar format to get into her subconsciousness.

Then you have to go find a black guy yourself and plan with him a way for the three of you to meet somewhere preferably after she has had a few drinks. Alcohol always reduces the womans inhibitions. Once I took wifey out for a meal and a few drinks and then on the way home spotted a "co-worker" at the side of the road and as it seemed his car had broken down. He "recognized"me and confirmed the car was not working and he was not in the AAA.

I offered to give him a lift to our house so he could clean up. He got in and came home with us. I explained to wifey that we had been working together for a few weeks some years ago and that he had not changed in appearance in that time.We (He and I) had arranged for him to have light coloured pants on that were somewhat dirty from the car. This meant him getting cleaned up and asking wifey to find him some spare duds of mine for him to wear from our stuff at home. While he was getting cleaned up I gave wifey a drink of a mixture of vodka and coke with the bulk of it vodka.
She got some spare pants and shirt for him and told him it was outside the bathroom door. He changed and came down and sat with us while he "called" a few people about his car. By now it was late so I suggested he sleep over until the morning when we could get things organized for his car.
Wifey thought this was a good idea.So he sat on our sofa with her in the middle and us either side. Wifey was now very relaxed and sitting on the sofa in garter belt and matching bra, sheer thigh hi stockings and fuck me heels, with a slightly see through top and thin skirt on. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her slightly over to my side of the sofa. I nuzzled her a little and asked if anyone needed any more nibbles or drinks.

I went to the kitchen and called her over to ask where the wine corkscrew was when she came in she found the corkscrew and I whispered to her that her fantasy was siting on the settee, she giggled as she was now feeling the effects of the slugs of alcohol and went back and sat next to the guy.

I sat down and began by placing my hand on her thigh just at the hem of the skirt and ever so slowly began to slide her skirt up a fraction at a time.Once the stocking top was visible, the black guy pointed to it and said how much he loved women in hose especially thigh hi stockings and placed his hand on the other leg. we both slid her skirt up to her lovely see through panties and began to fondle the bare flesh above her stocking tops. She was breathing very fast right then and I pushed my hand between her legs and she was soaking.

The black guy turned to face her and brought his face very close to hers and she just lay there against the sofa while he kissed her cheek after a few of those he had his tongue down her throat. Next I knew he was pulling off her top and skirt and stood before her while she sat on the sofa and unzipped his pants..when she saw the massive dick she was speechless and amazed..she reached out to touch it and was dumbstruck.

Next thing it was in her mouth and she sucked like there was no tomorrow. He then pulled her panties off and after putting a condom on, lifted her legs as he slid her panties off and placed his cockhead against her pussy. I watched in amazement as she moaned as he pushed the cock in her. They fucked for about an hour and a half while she sucked my cock when the position was comfortable.

From then on she was "converted". We now have regular sex sessions with a number of black guys and she is quite happy to choose who she wants to have sex with. We regularly have 3somes now but it is always the first time that needs careful planning. You need to plot and prepare her in a series of steps that given time will result in her become another wife gone black.
Best of luck.Take time and planning.