View Single Post

Be care - you might be getting played
Old 08-15-2021, 03:41 PM

Default Be care - you might be getting played

This sounds very "out of character" for the typical Filipina - at least the ones who are seriously looking for a foreign husband. It is unusual for a Filipina to be so open about sex and willing to discuss her fantasies with you. In fact, most Filipinas would be horrified to discuss this with you because they would fear you thinking of them as some kind of whore. Sure, there are exceptions, but having personally married a Filipina and gone to the Philippines myself, this story sounds a little "fishy" to me.

First Question - Are you sending her money? If you are, there's a pretty good chance she could be playing you. She has found what turns you on and she will continue the act for as long as you continue financing her. Some Filipinas make a living enticing foreign men into sending them money. If she is one of these, you are not the only one she is "dating."
Question 2 - At least you have met her in person so you know she is "real." Are you planning to go to the Philippines and marry her? That is the ONLY way to get her into the United States (short of sneaking her in via Mexico - not recommended).

As to the size of dildo - I started my Filipina wife out with one that was 8" long and 2" wide. We worked with that for several years before she got used to the size (along with plenty of lube) and finally agreed to try the real thing. Our black friend is 9" and a little wider than that. It sounds like you may be farther along in your relationship than we were and your girlfriend sounds genuinely interested.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Last edited by engine639; 08-15-2021 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: learned more information