View Single Post

1st BBC for both of them
Old 08-04-2010, 05:41 AM

Default 1st BBC for both of them

I met coleen at a bar one night, she was with a girl and she let me get a drink in front of her, the bar was crazy packed. Now this was a white woman, hot as he'll but you wouldn't think twice and I didn't. I was courteous and introduced myself and left it at that. One Thursday a few weeks later I'm sipping wine after work at a trendy wine bar by the lake. I'm alone and into my phone texting and shit. I see a shadow and she says my name and we hug(flirting, I should have noticed but I'm still naive at this point) I ask if they wanna join and they do. Were talking And buying several and all tAkin turns buying a bottle. The whole time I'm looking at how gorgeous they are wondering how I'm in this situation. So I ask " have you guys dated black guys or something because yall are way to comfortable." they look at each other and say no but my friends have. So I ask so what did they tell you. They didn't answer, instead they went to the restroom. When they came out they asked how far do I stay. I saud two miles tops, why.