View Single Post

sensation of BBC
Old 08-06-2010, 03:16 PM

Default sensation of BBC

I'm white and so is my Hubby, but my lovers are always black. They are just so much better. When most black men I have had begin to cum their cock does increase in girth and become rock hard, some even sort of bend upwards to hit what some call my G-spot, and that feeling and knowing he is about to flood his seed into me always brings me to orgasm even if I am just finishing an orgasm. Most push as deep as possible into me and then I feel that really warm and slick feeling all inside my pussy and know he is cumming and filling me with his seed as they usually pump in harder and don't pull out as far so that it all goes in deep inside me, some do groan and some begin kissing me on the mouth but I am usually locked into my own orgasm at that point. There is nothing that feels so good to most of us women as when our pussy is filled with a man's seed. It is a different slickness from our own pussy juices and for a few minutes it heightens the feeling of the motion inside us to allow most of us to stay in orgasm as he cums. That in turn makes our pussy produce even more of our juices and that mixes to a point where sometimes I begin to lose the feeling of him in me. When it does I can usually feel that warm feeling going into my cervix and of cum being pushed out of my lips around his shaft. Black men usually cum more volume of seed than white men I have noticed and my insides are so full it is between my pussy walls and his cock so some of it has to run out to allow me to feel the friction of his contact in me again. Many times I lose my orgasm as he finishes cumming because I can't feel much other than warm and slick. If he will pull out of my pussy for a moment it lets our mixed fluids run out because I am usually really loose and open by that time, black men are usually big enough to leave me with a really gaping hole. This is where a willing cuck hubby comes in really good to suck some of that out of a girl's pussy so we can quickly get back to business of getting fucked and again feel that BBC inside. If no suction is applied, you just have to wait and give it a few minutes to run out on its own. Squatting to pee helps that to be quicker. Either way, I am usually ready to go again within 3 or 4 minutes, still have a really warm and slick feel inside my pussy but that just helps get it in. When I'm lucky, we start again.