Thread: Any going back?
View Single Post

Old 03-16-2022, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailgirl View Post
I've only been with black men so comparisons are not something I can do. I can just tell you that I've never had any interest in men that weren't black and can't imagine I ever will. Pandora's box? Whenever I read about a husband wanting his wife to try à black man the only thing I think is be carefully what you wish for.
Bailgirl you obviously have high standards when it comes to men. And you are right so many white men think that having their wife go black will be hot. But they don't realize how powerful the sex drive is in women. Since they have probably never satisfied their women they don't know how powerful that feeling is in a women. But we know and we know that once we take them there. They will do anything for that feeling. See it happen husband talks wife into it wife does it and suggests they continue. Husband is surprised but they set up rules hotels and then back home. Always together but pretty soon . Wife is inviting the bull over to spend the night or she is going out on her own. Or she decides that one isn't enough. By then he is a total cuck . He's lucky if he gets sex once a month and he has to listen to her tell him how great sex is with us. She'll even call him up or do a zoom session where he can watch her get fucked. Like you said be careful what you wish for.