View Single Post

Hi
Old 08-08-2010, 11:27 PM

Smile Hi

Well thank you so much for the info. I was pointed in the direction of lovin whispers by someone from your old forum who said this had worked for them. Going to read and digest what you got to say and give this a go starting tonight. How long roughly do you need to do this before starting to see signs of change and also how often do you have to do it to keep it in the mind. I ask this because I use dto be a smoker yeah yeah I know disgusting. Anyway I used a selfhyopnosis audio at night and fouud that after about 2 weeks things started to seep into my mind and interefrring with old patterns of that behavor to the point I could no longer smoke even if I tried. BUT after about a month of not listening I found it started to get easier to think about and then reach for those cigs. So I had to keep toppin up that self hypnosis. Oh yeah and the reason other than speaking to the guy that used this on his wife is that I used to fall asleep all the time listening to my no smoking self hypno mp3s all the time and it didnt make any difference because it all went in and did what it was meant to do.

So just starting reading your pdf file and gotta say Im real impressed. How I missed your old forum I don't know and this idea is mind blowing because I can see just how it works having looed into it in the first place with my giving up smoking addiction.

Thank you SO MUCH!