Thread: Jack of Spades
View Single Post

Old 03-20-2022, 07:52 AM

My wife has been a queen of spades for over 10 years and has had a black lover for as long. She still fucks her first black lover till this day. We have been swingers for over 20 years and went black after the first experience. I am bi and I am the one who set my wife up with her 1st bbc experience. Her main lover is a close friend of mine and we share her often. She has had many black men since then and has hooked up with many of them mutiple times but her first is her closest and favorite. Back to subject at hand I hooked up with a large sexy black man a couple of years ago just before COVID. Like I said I am bi so this worked out well when the wife was out with one of her lovers. Well my boyfriend started sharing me with a couple of friends then he gave me a QOS key chain and QOS temp. Tattoos and told me to start flashing them to other black men when I was out. Much like I did with my wife. So I started wearing the key chain on my belt loop when I was out on my own. I've had several curious lookers but had my first hit recently. I was in the mall and a black guy behind me in checkout in one of the stores noticed and started to follow me through the mall and we made eye contact several times. I headed to the rest rooms and he was lock step behind me. I opened the door to the family rest room and held it open, he walked in and I closed the door and locked it. I think you can imagine from there and your imagination will fall short of my experiance I'm sure.