View Single Post

Hi
Old 08-09-2010, 08:08 PM

Default Hi

Hi Mike,

Your experience is accurate roughly 2-4 weeks to starting to see desired effects of what your saying to her as long as your making a basic and small steps (BABY STEPS) in linking big black cock to HER desire. And yes your right if you slow down for doing this less than 2-3 times a month then your going to see the effects diminish UNLESS YOU HAVE HER TO THE POINT SHES FUCKING BLACK MEN if you reach this point it will become self reinforcing and that happy fulfilled and fillfuled natural wifey slut will take the ball and run with it - barring a bad experience / poor choice.

The more often you can do this the more effective it can be and more you can add in to deepen and enhance that desired outcome.

Just starting how the PDF describes and creating your own measured script of what you want to start seeing. Your personal experience of self hypnosis IS VERY WELL PLACED and was the very point of first contact I made many moons ago with the unconscious.
Having first realised just how powerful it was to create change I started delving much more deeply and bringing in areas of psychology I was already aware coupled with NLP, Hypnosis and change work using metaphor.
Having a background in medicine further enhanced what I was beginning to review enhance and evolve.
This is a set of techniques that can be used with anything else you are already doing and in-fact will only help whatever else you are already doing to make the changes.

If you want to use this technique guys you are going to have to put the work in to reading the PDF and using your imagination.

If I can just ask you to think about this - what do I gain from giving you this set of techniques? I make no money from the years of knowledge it took to put it all together. Start a sub forum. Introduce guys to these techniques. Give constant thread updates and personal pm's and emails regarding it to folks all over the world. And for imparting all this and my time where do I ask for a credit card number?

By the way this is the link to my paypal account I'M JOKING!! you guys are so suspicious!

Last edited by hephaestus; 08-10-2010 at 02:39 PM..