View Single Post

Superior
Old 04-11-2022, 11:36 AM

Default Superior

My wife realized very early that i am not a real man and feminized me. So i had to wear dresses and skirts and pantyhose all the time. When her lovers come to us,.i serve snacks, sandwiches and champange.
I made the household, wash bulls car and clean there home.
She realized too, that my wee wee is very very small and then she said, i see you not more as my husband. I see you as a little girl, a baby girl. And i am now not more your wife, i am frim now on your mommy. So she put my adult things away and buy little girls things for me.
With the time i accept my new life as a little girl.

I can say, the feminizing goes on and on, because i had grow up my hair like a girl. And mommy love to made me girlish hairstyle. I learn to act like a little girl. Made curtsy and so on, play with girls toys. Sitting on lovers knee and he riding me like a horse.
At first, it was a little ashamed for me, because the boys are at this time 3 and 5 mommy mean thats good that they realized that i am not a adult real man, they should see that i am a baby girl.
Both was dry and they see that mommy or daddy was diapering me, i wear pampers and i am a bedwetter and daywetter. I am thankful that the boys see me not more as father, they see me as little niece and i call them uncle now..

A former niece (i call her aunt now) visit us and give me her little girls lipstick. A pink lipstick.
I love to wear it.

Now i am castrated since a time. Wee wee and balls removed, it looks now like a very small vagina. Like a 2 or 3 years old girl. I am thankful and very happy to be now a real little girl.