Thread: Homeless
View Single Post

Homeless
Old 05-20-2022, 09:14 AM

Default Homeless

I work at a homeless shelter and have been there for 6 years. You meet so many different people so often it's hard to get to know someone but there was a 56 year old black guy named Jack I got very attached to over the years whos wife had left him and ran off with his kids and he was living under a bridge. One night it was a blizzard at least seemed like it it snows here rarely and the shelter was already full when I pulled Jack to the side and told him I would buy him a hotel room for the night so off we went. We talked in his room for a while when I went to leave so gave him a hug and I felt his right hand fall down to my waist and then moved down further and started rubbing my ass. I don't know the reason I didn't say anything other than I felt bad for the guy I let him. The thing is I kept letting him go further and further until my dress was on the floor and in that moment I just gave in to it and took my bra and panties off since I wanted the experience of being with a black guy anyways. I have never been with a guy until Jack that had to seriously stretch my pussy enough to take his cock now black guys are all I want, I think about them constantly..

Last edited by Kaisey2022; 11-17-2022 at 02:23 AM.. Reason: Forgot to put pic back in