Thread: Daughter
View Single Post

Daughter
Old 06-18-2022, 08:50 PM

Post Daughter

Whether she's 15 or 50°°° she's somebody's daughter. If the mom is concerned how daughter will interact with men as a whole or black men as lovers°°° mom will usually guide daughter in the direction of a knowledgeable, experienced and confident black man to teach daughter how to navigate between dem sheets.
Black men can be a rough way to go if his sex treatment of daughter isn't tempered with some restraint. Me°°° I like to teach daughter in the ways of sex and life. I teach her the total package.
The daughter needs to understand approach, diversified attitude and respect. She will be ready when it comes to her attitude, sex knowledge and experience when I finish with her. Hell, I even teach her what aftersex cloths, music, and food to put on.
There will be no fear or intimidation from her when dealing with BBC thug life. I teach her the power of the good pussy. I teach her to be attracted to strong, confident, masculine, and dominant black men. I teach her the positive traights to look for in a black man, cause it ain't just about the sex. Daughter will be a better lover and a better diversified person when I finish with her. Peace