Thread: Homeless
View Single Post

Old 06-24-2022, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisey2022 View Post
Thank you! =D and yeah the first time was something that just happened it was part I felt bad for the guy and part I wanted to experience being with a black guy. I'm married and believe it or not happily married so I felt horrible about that first time and said that 1 time was the last. I got to experience being with a black guy so I meant it when I said 1 time. Well I remember waking up that next morning thinking, did that really happen but knew it did because I could still feel him inside me. I just couldn't stop thinking about it and how I thought I knew what good sex was but I had no clue! I was one of those "size doesn't matter" girls and yes I have had good, well nice sex with smaller guys but I found out size definitely does matter and girls that say otherwise just haven't ever experienced it or haven't given it a chance! It was something I couldn't get off my mind and I started wanting it but fighting the urge until I just had to have it again! You can tell I wanted it from my pic? lol I was wondering if someone would pick up on that I was very very turned on in that pic thinking about what I was about to do. My braid was almost completely pulled out at the end of the night lol he seemed to love to pull on it when he was fucking me from behind =D
Your quite a lovely woman Kaisey, and imagining what you wrote in your posts, thinking of you, so pretty and pale skinned, so lovely on your knees, head pulled back while you moan, OMG that's hot! This story is like something from IllustratedInterracial2 comics. I hope you post more of these exploits, please keep us updated!