Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for bbc lover in Houston Texas
Old 03-30-2014, 03:46 PM

Smile Looking for bbc lover in Houston Texas

You've heard all the stories from your girlfriends, you've secretly glanced at our crotches while grocery shopping hoping to see an outline of what you've never had , and you have secretly wished that that you could have a nice black juicy cock to suck on and fill your pussy to the max without any attachments but friendship thereafter.

Today is your day, take that leap and grab what could be yours to suck, fuck and have to yourself. (Sharing is optional)

I'm looking for that One who is looking for occasional daytime fun, sex and whatever else arises.
Body type not really all that important, nor is age. Must be well kept and drama free without any hidden crazy situations that would deter our meetings.

I am nicely endowed, thick and juicy, a no drama person that enjoys all kind of sex. If you're looking for something nice and discreet, contact me and I'll be happy to fill you up.

All questions answered if ask.

Last edited by blkviking; 06-09-2014 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Title

Tags
discreet, fun, houston