Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC in Los Angeles
Old 04-04-2014, 08:45 PM

Default BBC in Los Angeles

Anyone looking for a bbc around south central LA. No stds, uncut, and well hung.

tempting mmmm
Old 04-04-2014, 10:42 PM

Default tempting mmmm

that sounds so hot mmmmmmm

Old 04-05-2014, 01:22 AM

Hey mami. I loved your head games and how tight and wet that pussy is ! Would love anither session with your sexy ass

Old 04-09-2014, 01:32 AM

mmmmm you know my # just coll me papi
you know better :-)

we are going to rent a room in la february 12
Old 02-07-2015, 09:50 AM

Default we are going to rent a room in la february 12

she cuckolded against my will and made me love it. we get together once in a while and will be at a hotel in la next Thursday. she has asked me to invite a big black bull so if you know how to take control, i would give in once again. the last time was a few months ago in her old apartment. the stud sat in the couch with us and unzipped a massive tool and brought our heads down to service him. i thought we would have a three way but all of sudden he stood up and announced that his cock was only going to be for her to play with. she loved how he took charge and i let him put me aside and watch how he gave it to her. i was afraid to be humiliated further and made to beg or suck his balls and obtain my complete surrender. the man that does that could take her to her room and kick me out the room for a total private session with her. she would love to give in to such a man that could put me aside like that.

in sum it is ok if you are a black bull that just wants her. i can also be submissive to you and be made to beg for your manhood. if you knew how to handled me, i would let you put me aside and have full control. she is a total submissive ready for three inputs so if you got me to surrender to you could have it all. in the past i have been humiliated and made to beg by the bull for his manhood and just teased by him all night as he was only interested in her. if you are an experienced bull i would hate that you would abuse my weakness in front of my girl but i do as you say.

Fingers not enough for my arab pussy
Old 02-08-2015, 04:13 AM

Default Fingers not enough for my arab pussy

I need a real cock to please me.
Attached Thumbnails
BBC in Los Angeles-img_8957.jpg  

Last edited by maraa; 02-08-2015 at 04:18 AM..

Old 12-27-2020, 06:22 PM

Anyone looking for a bbc around south central LA. No stds, uncut, and well hung.[/QUOTE]

My Wife LOVES South Central, and the Men there...
Please check our her Gallery on here.

Old 12-27-2020, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latingermancpl View Post
she cuckolded against my will and made me love it. we get together once in a while and will be at a hotel in la next Thursday. she has asked me to invite a big black bull so if you know how to take control, i would give in once again. the last time was a few months ago in her old apartment. the stud sat in the couch with us and unzipped a massive tool and brought our heads down to service him. i thought we would have a three way but all of sudden he stood up and announced that his cock was only going to be for her to play with. she loved how he took charge and i let him put me aside and watch how he gave it to her. i was afraid to be humiliated further and made to beg or suck his balls and obtain my complete surrender. the man that does that could take her to her room and kick me out the room for a total private session with her. she would love to give in to such a man that could put me aside like that.

in sum it is ok if you are a black bull that just wants her. i can also be submissive to you and be made to beg for your manhood. if you knew how to handled me, i would let you put me aside and have full control. she is a total submissive ready for three inputs so if you got me to surrender to you could have it all. in the past i have been humiliated and made to beg by the bull for his manhood and just teased by him all night as he was only interested in her. if you are an experienced bull i would hate that you would abuse my weakness in front of my girl but i do as you say.
My wife is German too and also LOVES BBC...!!!
Please check out her Gallery.