Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for cpls or wingman/cuckold
Old 05-11-2015, 09:30 PM

Default Looking for cpls or wingman/cuckold

Ok pay close attention. I'm looking to meet with couples or another guy under the age of 50 willing to help me find white women, single or married, and cpls that are into BBC.
You'll introduce me or give me viable leads, either in person, email, responding to other Craigslist or similar ads, etc. Be creative.
You'll get any pics and video taken, and with approval watch, maybe join. Cuckolds that find right situation may get to serve and possibly clean up duties depending on approval.
We will NOT meet for you to just suck my dick.
We will NOT meet just to hang out. Got someone that I should meet that knows why I'm meeting her? Cool.
Thick is ok, BBW is not. Make them attractive. Wanna watch me and and ugly chick? Didn't think so.
Will NOT meet to seduce or hit on a woman unless she's somewhat aware of what's happening.
I will send you pics you can you use to send but will be watermarked so you will be unable to use as yours. Same with phone.
You can send responses to ads and such on my behalf with all messages somehow forwarded (email, screenshot) but all phone text will be sent to me. You will be sent a screenshot of anything of interest. Don't worry. I won't leave you out of anything.
Serious ad. Please be real.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for cpls or wingman/cuckold-image.jpg  

Tags
bbc, black, black cock